Thursday, June 11, 2009

Work.

So getting to work at 8AM, means getting UP at 6:30AM to catch the Muni at 7:15AM.
I think you all see where I am going with this...

Work is great though, just really physically demanding. The people I work with are fun and super helpful and patient with my endless questions, and the location is awesome- right in the heart of the financial district. Aaaand, we do get lots of tourists from abroad, so today for example, I served a really cute English guy. All in a day's work, right? Not too shabby.

I'm really psyched to watch Synechdoche, New York tonight. 
I got to meet Charlie Kauffman, and having seen him and spoken with him in real life has given me a whole new way to view his films.



All in all, things are going well. And I don't think I've ever been more relieved and grateful to just be OK for a change.

-Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment