Thursday, December 17, 2009

FINALS a.k.a. what has been ruling my life for the past three weeks.

Oh me, oh my!

I've been so busy and haven't been blogging. I had tons of ideas for fun posts, just not the time or energy to put them together. However, I have almost three weeks off of work and school starting tomorrow and I will surely make up for lost time. Don't give up on me just yet!

And believe me, 2010 has some interesting projects awaiting. Hope you have all survived finals and/or holiday madness!

...And do I ever post without accompaniment?

Here is easily one of the coolest holiday covers I've ever heard. It's Beck's side project "Record Club" featuring Feist, Wilco, among others covering Skip Spence's "Little Hands."

Enjoy and you'll be hearing more from me very soon :)

-Cait



Record Club: Skip Spence "Little Hands" from Beck Hansen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment